- Video for the art world
- Where will Sackboy's adventures take him next? We worked with Sony Computer Entertainment to help you find out.
- Helping Dadafest to become a leading arts biennial with an accessible new website
- How we helped Team Locum increase their work applications by 1000% while halving their workforce
- Better Regulation: Financial documentation superstars, with our help…
- Putting Liverpool's seafaring heritage on the map - literally - with National Museums Liverpool
- Working for the University of Cambridge to redevelop the St John's College website
- Proud to be working with the award-winning Campaign Against Living Miserably
- Helping to celebrate the world of film from South Asia
- Open Curate It: a new way to think about curating content, with the Foundation for Arts and Creative Technology
We make digital products and brands: websites, applications, dashboards and apps.
We love fine design, exemplary interfaces, well-researched user experiences, and simple answers to difficult problems.
Error works best with people who intend to change an industry, market, society or culture.
Whether it’s a time-saving application, a mission-critical at-a-glance financial dashboard, or a disruptive startup carving out a completely new market with a digital product, our work must empower both our clients and their customers or users.