- How we helped to shape the way the next generation of students will revise for their exams.
- Where will Sackboy's adventures take him next? We worked with Sony Computer Entertainment to help you find out.
- Helping Dadafest to become a leading arts biennial with an accessible new website
- How we helped Team Locum increase their work applications by 1000% while halving their workforce
- Health plus big data – dive into online ‘big’ datasets
- Building distinctive online brands and compelling user journeys for seven different museums
- Video for the art world
- Putting Liverpool's seafaring heritage on the map - literally - with National Museums Liverpool
- Working for the University of Cambridge to redevelop the St John's College website
- Proud to be working with the award-winning Campaign Against Living Miserably
- Helping to celebrate the world of film from South Asia
- Open Curate It: a new way to think about curating content, with the Foundation for Arts and Creative Technology
We create digital products and brands: websites, software as a service, and mobile applications.
We’re connoisseurs of design, champions for the user, rather nerdy about technology, and great at helping our clients solve tricky problems.
Error works best with people who intend to change an industry, market, society or culture.
Whether it’s a time saving application, a mission-critical at-a-glance dashboard, or a disruptive startup carving out a completely new market with a digital product, our work must empower both our clients and their customers or users.